Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
Rules & Regulation
News and Events
Summative Examination November 2016
"Summative Exam Timetable November 2016" available in Exam Page. Exam --> Schedule.
Grievance Redressal Committee for AICTE courses.
Grievance Redressal committee has been formed for the AICTE approved courses (MBA & MCA). The members are Dr.N.Premalatha -Vice Principal, Director-MBA,Mr.N.Poornachelvan Asst. Prof.- MBA, Dr.X.Josphin Jaslin Anitha HOD-MCA, Mr.G.Rajkumar Asst. Prof.-MCA.
The Summative Examinations November 2016 (both UG and PG) scheduled on 19.11.2016 has been postponed to 29.11.2016 due to the Thirupparankundram Assembly By-election to be held on that date.
The Mission is to provide need-based quality education, enhance the skills, competitiveness and employability of students, shape their character and make them responsible citizens of India.
To become a premier institution of higher education and to serve the community and the nation.
Imparting Education of the highest order to students, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and sex.
Our institution aspires for global recognition through systematic and meticulous transformation of our students into highly motivated graduates enriched with professional competence, managerial skills, built-in dynamism and humanism.
We aim at continuous pursuit for excellence through short term goals and long term goals.
Short Term Goals
1. To produce cent per cent result with all first class out of which at least 25 per cent will be with distinction.
2. To arrange for placement of at least 50 per cent of the students through campus interview.
3. To introduce job oriented-socially relevant PG programmes additionally in the next two years.
4. To start R & D Department which will undertake at least 20 projects from various Government and Non-Governmental organizations within the span of next three years.
5. To enter into collaboration with Foreign Universities for mutual information and exchange of knowledge.
6. To attain the status of College with Potential for Excellence.
Long Term Goals
1. To become a center of excellence in education and attain global recognition in another ten years.
2. To become one of the best 10 colleges in the country within the next ten years.
. All Rights Reserved.